- Sunday morning we woke up early & did a the Batteries to Bluffs trail in the Presidio & went down to Marshall Beach. It was pretty much empty. We maybe saw 15 people the whole time.
- We bought a car this weekend!!! We’d been talking about getting a new car, both of us drive sedans & we needed something bigger since baby is coming & we finally did it. It still doesn’t feel real!
- In case you can’t tell by these photos, the beach is 100% Juno’s happy place. Whenever she’s home & dreaming I have to imagine she’s dreaming of sprinting down the beach after her orange ball & running through the waves.
- I hit the 25 week mark on Sunday, time just feels like it’s flying by now.
- This weekend instead of just being hermits & lounging we actually went to two different social events, pretty big deal for this pregnant homebody. We went to a going away dinner for one of my coworkers who is moving to Thailand! & We went to one of my good friends from college, birthday party.
- Our baby nursery is finally starting to come together, We assembled the glider chair this weekend & it’s funny how just one more piece of furniture makes the room look like it’s transforming.
- It’s supposed to rain a couple days this week & I’m really looking forward to having an excuse to stay inside. When I have days off & the weather is beautiful it’s hard to make myself be productive around the house, but when it’s rainy & gross out I’m motivated to knock some projects off my to-do list.
- We started watching Comedians In Cars tonight & I think we may have just found a new show to binge! We restarted Big Little Lies, but it’s so dark that I need something funny to counterbalance.
- We are going up to Tahoe in two weeks & are staying in a little cabin that’s dog friendly. We decided to do cold & warm mini baby-moons. So this kicks off the cold one. I’m happy it’s finally storming so hopefully there’ll be fresh snow when we’re up there.
- I signed up for a six week prenatal yoga class. Tomorrow night is the first class, I’m excited to have classes on the calendar. Throughout the second trimester pregnancy my exercise routine has mostly consisted of going on long / brisk walks with Juno. So I’m happy to have something else added into the mix. I know I need to be stretching way more than I am, so I think this will be the push I need as I enter the last trimester.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!